Interview Do,s and Dont's
Ten most popular interview questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What do you enjoy most about your current job?
- What was your current or last boss like?
- What do you know about our company?
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
- What salary are you expecting to be paid for this job?
Job offers & salary negotiation
- Questions about your present salary or salary expectations
- What is your current salary?
- What would be your salary expectation for this position?
Top 10 tips to remember when taking a psychometric test
- Keep calm and read the instructions carefully.
- Don’t skim read the instructions, it’s important you understand how to answer the questions.
- Always complete the practice questions before you start the test, if there is anything you don’t understand or find confusing ask the instructor before you start the test.
- Plan your time in answering the questions, you should try to answer as many as possible.
- Don’t spend too much time on one question , you can always return to it once you have finished the others.
- Check the question and answer numbers match.
- When assessing difficult multiple choice questions start by ruling out those that are most likely to be incorrect!
- If you change an answer make sure the change is clear.
- If in doubt give your best estimate.
- If you finish the test early go back and review your answers